SHORT SALE SECRETS THE BANKS DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW
ORDER NOW ON AMAZON
Do you know anyone who is upside down on their mortgage or behind on their mortgage payments?
“Short Sale Specifics” is a definitive homeowner’s guide to real estate short sales. The insights, the advice and the information you’ll find in “Short Sale Specifics” comes from almost 20 years of experience successfully negotiating hundreds of short sales on behalf of property owners.
In “Short Sale Specifics” you will discover:
- What it takes to get a short sale approval from a bank
- The impact a short sale may have on your credit score
- Whether you can short sale a property without missing any mortgage payments
- Whether the bank can get your retirement money if you do a short sale
- How to quickly repair your credit after a short sale
ORDER NOW ON AMAZON
Take a look at the table of contents below and click on the links to view sample chapters provided.
- Real Short Sale Stories (sample chapter)
- Short Sales: The Basics
- Why Banks Do Short Sales
- Sneaky Bank Tricks
- The Personal Impact Of A Short Sale Vs. Foreclosure
- A Short Sale’s Impact On Your Credit Score
- How To Qualify For A Short Sale
- Doing A Short Sale After An Unsuccessful Loan Modification
- Short Sale Without Missing Any Mortgage Payments
- Property Expenses That Must Be Paid Before Closing
- Can A Mortgage Lender Get Your Retirement Money?
- How Long It Takes To Complete A Short Sale
- The Importance Of Paperwork And Documentation
- The Perfect Length For A Hardship Letter
- 7 Tips For Writing A Persuasive Hardship Letter (sample chapter)
- Attracting A Patient Short Sale Buyer
- How To Deal With Buyer Setbacks
- The Correct Way To Handle Tenants
- Property Repair Issues
- Short Sale Closing Costs
- Cash Contributions And Promissory Notes At Closing
- After A Short Sale The Unpaid Loan Balance Becomes ______
- Repairing Credit After A Short Sale
- Short Sale Glossary (sample chapter)
Email email@example.com with your name and we’ll send you “The 7 Biggest Short Sale Mistakes Homeowners Make” absolutely free!